EC

Pages

Search:

18.4.17

Typical Tuesday

Tuesday is the one day per week i'm guaranteed off work to go to Japanese lessons. It's also the one day of the week where I get to have a little fun and make the most of the time I have before and after class.

It's also the one day where I get to play around with fun outfits and put a little effort into how I look from fun eyeshadow colours to funky clothing items because I actually have time in the morning haha! If in the future outfit posts end up Tuesdays you now know why.

On a typical day i'd normally be sleeping in and making my signature avocado on toast whilst watching Naruto. Today however my partner and I decided to check out a great brunch spot called Higher Ground on Little Bourke St. If you haven't been here before I highly recommend it, especially because they have so many good dishes to choose from and make a wonderful Dirty Chai! The architecture inside is so stunning and has such a modern feel to it.

 (Pictured above: Kale and Cauliflower Salad, Miso, Almond Hummus, Avocado, Poached Eggs, Salted Seeds)

After brunch we decided to do our normal stroll around the city before class. Normally it would include going to pop culture stores, places we may need to buy something from and also a stop at a asian supermarket to have our weeks Boss Canned Coffee!!

Today's outfit was a simple one although one of my favourite pair of shoes lately have definitely been my converse x comme des garçons shoes I picked up on my birthday. For some reason I went into the store wanting one thing and came out with these instead but they were limited so I couldn't refuse, I even got two free perfume samples that are still lasting me so I can't complain at all!





I'm going to be honest, after Japanese Class I always end up feeling confused, lost and unsure if learning a second language is something i'll properly achieve. Learning a second language can be tricky, especially Japanese, but I haven't quit yet which must mean i'm doing something right.

Typically after class if I haven't made plans to catch up with friends I spend the rest of the day watching anime and chilling out before another day of work.

You're probably wondering - why is Elysa making a post about Tuesday? For me each Tuesday means i'm one step closer towards reaching my goal, it's also the one day of the week that gives me constant motivation to work towards a happier future. I'm sure when I reach my goal i'll read through these old posts and laugh but for now the most I can do is try nail Hiragana and hope for the best.

E.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ EC | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN